Dental Space Advisors
6600 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway #110, Dallas
5.0 31 reviews
- Capehart Dental ★★★★★ 2 months agoEvan guided us through originally finding and leasing our space 10 years ago. Recently he helped us negotiate our lease renewal and we couldn't be happier! … read more Great company and Evan was excellent to work with. Helped us through the whole process. Many colleagues of mine have used his company with great results. 5 stars all the way.
- Aniket Arondekar ★★★★★ a month agoEvan was instrumental in finding the right space for the dental practice that we had envisioned. Took several months, and he was extremely professional and responsive … read more throughout the entire process. Negotiated great tenant improvement (TI) for us as well. If this is your first start-up or your fifth, get Evan on your team and engage with him really early in the process.
- Christabelle Alexander ★★★★★ 4 months agoWhen looking for an advisor in anything, there’s so much you don’t know about what you don’t know, and the one thing everyone wants is a trustworthy expert … read more in the field to guide them along the way. Trey Hargrave is an expert in his field, and he is a genuine, warm, and trustworthy one. My experience working with Trey was one of the most enjoyable, efficient, and productive experiences I’ve had in partnering up to do business of any kind. This is attributable to the fact that Trey is not only an effective communicator and knowledgeable in evaluating metrics and negotiating leases, but he is truly just a good guy helping docs achieve their goals.
As I started my process of searching for a practice location, Trey was the honest professional I needed on my team. The process of selecting a space can be a lengthy one, as many factors need to be evaluated and decisions to be made, but Trey was extremely helpful and prompt in his communication through calls and emails to keep me updated. His experience and knowledge in the field made him an effective and fair negotiator when it came to negotiating a lease. Trey values his clients’ understanding of the process as it unfolds and is always ready to answer a call or email.
All in all, Trey and his team are extremely good at what they do, and they’re equally great at building and maintaining the relationship they make with you. It’s been several years since I first met Trey and started my journey in finding a space for my own practice, but Trey is still a friendly face I look forward to seeing and catching up with at dental events. Starting a practice is a big step, but working with Trey and his team will give you the comfort and confidence knowing that you have a good, diligent, and trustworthy professional on your side to help you find the best possible space for you.
- Michael Rainwater ★★★★★ in the last weekWhen relocating my practice to a new build out and larger space, my first call was to Evan Reynolds with Dental Space Advisors. Evan's experience, guidance … read more and managing the expected and unexpected challenges that come with negotiating a new lease, building a new office and relocating has been a great benefit. Having worked with Evan for over 18 years, I would encourage any dentist to make your first call to Dental Space Advisors.
- nina dinh ★★★★★ 10 months agoTrey was such a great person to work with! I consider myself very lucky to have him as my broker! Initially, I was concerned about finding a broker that has his/her … read more client's best interest. After working with Trey, I felt more at ease with the entire process.Trey is very professional and very resourceful- he referred me to other great vendors. He accommodated my busy schedule when it come to communicating (very responsive by the way)! Very patient and I highly recommend using Trey for your startup dental practice. Great job, Trey! 😊😊😊
- Anil Patel ★★★★★ 11 months agoI started my start up journey with Trey. Honestly, I didn't know much about the whole process. I shared my vision with Trey who later found me a perfect spot … read more according to the demographics and visibility of location I wanted. He has thorough knowledge and great resources for a start up to help you. While negotiating the lease, He pointed out some major things which saved me a lot down the road. Even after singing a lease, he was always there to help me if I have a question. I highly recommend Trey for anyone looking for personalized service and an honest individual to help you finding a great location for your dental practice.